I think my next project, once my brain sorts itself out, will be a collection of short genre-erotica. The idea’s been teasing at me and I intend to do the same sort of format that I did for the pulp stories. That is, approximately 6k stories with approximately 1.5k word ‘episodes’ in four parts forming the story as a whole. I don’t know if I’ll post the pre-edited versions here as I did before, but I might.
The current plan, subject to change, would be:
- The Other Woman – An espionage story about a female agent of particular talent and deadly ability.
- Tiger Bone – An adventure story about tourists running afoul of tiger poachers.
- The Lady in the Castle – A fantasy story about a spoiled brat of a maid waiting in her tower for her prince to come.
- Cold Hands – A horror story or ‘paranormal romance’ in which a woman takes a vampire for her lover but things don’t turn out sparkles and rainbows.
- No Refuge – A ‘grande guignol’ mystery in which an adulterous lover is betrayed by his unconscious mind.
- Heart of Glass – A detective story in which our detective tries to track down a gang of jewel thieves known for using sex as a weapon.
- Have a Heart – A science fiction story about a jealous robot.
- Conqueror of the Clouds – A steampunk story of an amazing airship and its unconventional captain.
- Iron in the Fire – A western story about an ambitious saloon girl dealing with her competition.
- Debt before Dishonour – A fantasy story in which a sell-sword finds himself on the slave blocks of Khem.
- The Ambassador – A science fiction story about the obsequiousness of humanity in serving a more advanced race.
- The Suitor – A horror story about a very persistent suitor.